Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sorry

So I haven't been on here for a while. I have been dealing with things. Sister almost died, boyfriend and I broke up, knee is messed up now...list goes on. Anyway, I have a few designs I would like to share. I would also like to give a heads up to anyone who has acrylic nails, don't use the teal Jordana brand nail polish unless you have a really good base. It dyes your nails yellow. I use Tammy Taylor and it works good if you have a few coats.

Also, I bought the MASH nail plates and they work much better than the Bundle Monster ones. The full nail stamps are much bigger. Love them!!!

The nails that I have right now are the french tip with butterflies. As you can tell, I need to go get my nails done again, but you get the idea. Hope you enjoy! And please, follow me :)

Iesha




No comments:

Post a Comment