Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Skulls

Hey out there!

It has been a while since I have blogged. I hope to keep up with it, but don't kill me if I don't. I did Halloween inspired nails recently. I have been loving buying the Sinful Colors nail polish and found these purples that I really liked. Once painting them, I found that it just reminded me of Halloween. We are still a bit away from Halloween, so I thought I would do a toned down stamp instead of full out Halloween. This is a stamp from Bundle Monster's second set which you can buy here:

I think I will be doing the witches hats or maybe even the haunted house with ghosts next.

I failed to take pictures of my Autumn inspired nails. Once again, I fell in love with Sinful Colors. It was a gold and bronze sparkle nail polish that I put over bronze nail polish. Then I put white maple leaves on them. Very pretty. I may do them again and if I do, I promise to take pictures. :) That is all for now. See below for the Halloween Skulls. Happy Stamping!

Iesha

No comments:

Post a Comment