Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Post

Hey everyone,
So I have been really into doing my nails lately. I gave in and went ahead and got acrylic nails again and I am loving having them (with the exception that the salon I was going to does crap work so I am switching in a couple weeks.) When I go and get my nails done, I usually do french tip and then when I get home, I do whatever designs I want to do by myself. I have bought tons of nail decals and have been having fun with them but I ran across Konad Nail Stamping and I am really excited about it. It is fun and easy to use. Although, there are some downfalls to it. I will be posting about tips and things that I find are problems with them as well as sharing my nail designs. I will post a few of my nail designs that I have done lately. I can't wait to get home and do a new design with my nails tonight now that I have gotten the hang of using my stamper. I hope this blog helps and gives you ideas to be creative with your own nails.

Iesha




1 comment:

  1. The last ones are my nails right now. The green ones were for St. Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete